Aoraki Toi Toi 1
Aoraki Toi Toi Collection
The original images for this collection were taken whilst on a spiritual pilgrimage with two very special goddess sisters and our respective children Braemar Station in the McKenzie country, at the base of Aoraki/ Mount Cook.
The Ngāi Tahu considers Aoraki as the most sacred of the ancestors. Aoraki embodied a sense of community and purpose and represents the link between God and Gaia, "As Above So Below."
The term Mandala symbolizes cosmic energy and evokes universal serenity. Found in various ancient religions, these spiritual geometric designs depict our connection to the infinite and encourage contemplation. Artist Anneke Stewart has captured this essence photographically, leveraging the kaleidoscope-like nature of Mandalas. Believing in art's energy-affecting capability, Anneke creates pieces radiating positivity. Her artworks, blending symmetrical imagery with New Zealand's natural beauty, resonate with the divinity of Aotearoa.
All rounds are custom-made to order.
Expect a 2 week production time before shipping.
- The mandala rounds are printed on board and hung flush against the wall.
- The standard sizes are 600mm, 800mm and 1200mm in diameter and are limited editions of 10, 5 and 3 respectively.
- Custom sizes are available on request.
- The works are also available as Square prints – stockist inquiries are welcome.
- Please email Anneke if you have any inquiries.
- Anneke Art Mandala designs.
- Designed and printed in New Zealand.
- Limited edition prints hand signed by the artist.