Te Kohanga Collection 7 #1 - Round
Te Kohanga Collection 1
The original images for this collection were taken at Kura Tawhiti, Castle Hill in the Craigieburn valley, central South Island of New Zealand.
Histories indicate that in Waitaha times the Castle Hill area was called 'Te Kohanga' or 'birthplace of the Gods' and was of astronomical prominence as a key 'observatory' for predicting the coming seasons and weather.
This collection of works will also be accompanied by NFT artworks in due course, harnessing the animated potential of these collective compositions.
"We are all one under the stars."
All rounds are custom-made to order.
Expect a 2-week production time before shipping.
- The mandala rounds are printed on board and hung flush against the wall.
- The standard sizes are 600mm, 800mm and 1200mm in diameter and are limited editions.
- Custom sizes are available on request.
- The works are also available as Square prints – stockist inquiries are welcome.
- Please email Anneke if you have any inquiries.
- Anneke Art Mandala designs.
- Designed and printed in New Zealand.
- Limited edition prints hand signed by the artist.